Incredible, elegant home located in Alpharetta/Johns Creek with Top North Fulton schools, and minutes from The Avalon, restaurants, golf course & walking trails. This beautiful abode offers a spacious master-on-main w/spa-like bath, open eat-in-kitchen leading to a separate dining & family room overlooking an enclosed sunroom with plantation shutters & gorgeous wall-of-windows. The secondary bedrooms are separated by a lovely catwalk & have their own en suite bathrooms. You'll enjoy relaxing outdoors from the remodeled private backyard retreat with newer fence & patio.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Baths. Bath Access Wheelchair,Low Kitchen Counters,Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service