Beautiful mid-century, blonde brick, split-level ranch in the Sagamore/Henderson Mill/Lakeside Highschool District. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home features updated kitchen and bathrooms, recently refinished hardwood floors, and an amazing backyard. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms upstairs. The fourth bedroom is on the ground floor, separate from the others, making it an ideal home office. The ground floor also has a large living space and exercise nook. Enjoy relaxing in the pool, roasting marshmallows on the fire pit, and happy hour on the patio! The kids will love the treehouse, shaded under a mature mulberry tree. In addition to all the home offers, it is on a quiet street with friendly, welcoming neighbors!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Masonry.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Carport,Garage,Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service