Incredible opportunity to own an adorable, contemporary home on 1+ acres in Roswell! Located on a quiet, wooded, cul-de-sac lot, you would never know you are only minutes to trendy downtown Roswell, shopping, parks, and restaurants. Private serene setting with an open floor plan, great natural light, and new actual hard wood floors that can be refinished and will last the test of time! Freshly painted inside and features a beautifully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite countertops. The spacious renovated master bath features a tiled shower with built-in shelving, dual shower heads, and his and her vanity. Enjoy your morning coffee on the vaulted screen porch overlooking the wooded fenced yard. Huge wrap around deck next to the screened porch provides additional space for outdoor grilling or just to relax. Full finished recreational room in lower level with generous storage, finished lower level not included in tax record square footage. This one-of-a-kind home is located in a subdivision with no HOA. Minutes to popular Historic Downtown Roswell, parks and Big Creek bike trails.
Single Family, Contemporary, A-Frame
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Other (See Remarks),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Other (See Remarks),Screen Porch. Mountain View,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service