Welcome Home to this cozy cap cod located on a private 1.11+/- acre cul de sac lot. Incredible large garage/outbuilding to put all your toys (boats, cars, rv's or more) or work trucks. Relax on your terrific rocking chair front porch or your private covered back deck that overlooks the large backyard. The open farmhouse concept invites you in. Beautiful hardwood floors, new paint, new lighting, newer appliances make this a perfect for living and entertaining.The master retreat on the main floor has a rough wood accent wall and barn door entry into the master with walk in closets, double vanities and garden tub. Upstairs is 3 large bedrooms. The lower level is perfect for all your fun times with a bar, theatre room, play area, man cave and more. This home has it all! Come check it out!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Other (See Remarks),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- +/- 1.11 Acres
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Other (See Remarks). Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service