The Hayden: Discover Elmstone Commons Phase II at Locust Grove Station! This Henry County Swim Community has it all! Scenery, Location & Unbeatable Value. Minutes from I-75, Dining & Shopping at Tanger Outlets & Downtown Locust Grove. Get the open concept designs and the features you want most including granite, luxury vinyl tile, extra storage and expansive owner's retreats. The Hayden plan has an open concept great for entertaining, spacious kitchen/family room plus a loft for theater/media retreat, library, homework/office space. This home has a room for everyone to enjoy. The owner's suite features dual vanities, separate shower and luxurious garden tub for relaxation. The backyard is private and great for outdoor activities. Photos used for illustrative purposes and do not depict actual home.
Single Family, Traditional
2,511 sq. ft
Locust Grove Station Elmstone Ph Ii
2,511 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service