Exceptionally maintained craftsman style home with inviting front porch! Two story foyer & gleaming hardwood floor on the main* Beautiful kitchen with solid surface corian countertops, stained wood cabinets, island & SS appliances* Spacious great room has wall of windows with gorgeous, natural view* Formal dining and separate living room* Oversized master retreat upstairs w/sitting area & tray ceiling*Private master bath with double vanity, jetted tub & separate shower* Full unfinished basement stubbed for bath with private entry* Large deck overlooking natural, peaceful backyard with running stream* Swim/Tennis community with clubhouse & playground* Great access to Grayson Community events, Historic Downtown Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Medical Center & GGC College* MUST SEE!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,959 sq. ft
2,959 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Island,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Stone, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service