Buyer's Open House Saturday, 1/16, 11am - 1pm. Check out this beautiful ranch home on a partially finished basement. This home has so much character and charm. The main level features a great room with a fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and skyline window, formal dining room, formal sitting room, updated kitchen with granite countertops, and large island with cooktop. The home has large master bedroom with tiled bath/shower combo. There are also two secondary bedrooms and a full bath on the main floor. The partially finished basement features media room, utility room/workshop, and 2 car garage. There is a wonderful screened porch overlooking the natural backyard and a large covered porch in the front. Use one of our preferred lenders and receive $500 lender credit.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,835 sq. ft
1,835 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screen Porch. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service