MOVE TO WHAT MOVES YOU! Well Built, SOLID four sides brick home in a PRIME LOCATION! This home offers well-appointed MAIN LEVEL LIVING, sure to suit the needs of many. Kitchen and Bathrooms have all been RENOVATED beautifully! SPACIOUS Family Room with gas fireplace is the perfect place to UNWIND. The home offers PLENTY of space to entertain family and friends in the LARGE kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room, and Living Room; there is plenty of room for seating. Enjoy the TRANQUILITY of the Owner's suite, tucked away in the back of the home. There are three additional Bedrooms on the Main. ENJOY the Georgia weather from your large sun room. The LARGE deck overlooks a GORGEOUS PRIVATE backyard. Partially finished basement can be used as an Office, Craft Room, Library, Exercise Room or whatever you need it to be. ENJOY the convenience of nearby restaurants, schools, shopping, medical offices, and parks. DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LIVE WHERE YOU LOVE DOING IT!.
Single Family, Ranch
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,816 sq. ft
2,816 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Doors
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Skylight,Tile Bath,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service