Charming Cottage Home! Nestled on top of a wooded knoll, level front yard with blooming trees, shrubs and gardens. Quiet and private yet close to town. Located in the popular Cherry Log Mountain Community with access to 12 trout stock lakes. Low maintenance, one level living cabin with large, two-car garage. The home provides 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms. Master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, tile shower jacuzzi tub. Beautiful 12" pine board floors recently refinished. Open kitchen and dining room ready for family gatherings. Cozy living room including a warm fireplace and views of nature, wildlife through almost daily. Exquisite Blue Ridge can be seen in the distance for more than half of the year from five rooms of the home. Fenced in backyard for the four legged family or the safety of young children and an area. This makes for a great year-round home, weekend get-a-way or rental potential...priced to sell!
Single Family, Cabin, Other
1,336 sq. ft
1,336 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- 32 Doors
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 32" Doors,Bath Access Wheelchair,Ramps,Shower Access Wheelchair,Stepless Entry.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service