LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This Charming Cape Cod is minutes away from the Mall of GA with unlimited dining options-not to mention close access to Interstate 985/85 or take a 10 minute drive over to Lake Lanier or even a quick bike ride over to Gwinnett Environmental Ctr with zip line and hiking trails! This family home has NEWER roof, paint, landscaping, windows, oversized deck, doors and barn door, MASTER ON THE MAIN, totally renovated bathrooms with popular shiplap details. Enjoy cooking in your open concept kitchen with breakfast bar, SS appliances, granite, added kitchen storage with butcher block counter tops or spend your days relaxing or entertaining on the screened in porch while letting the kids play in a fully fenced in (with double gate) private back yard! SO MANY EXTRAS!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
Glenn C Jones
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service