A well appointed ranch style home with main floor living including owners suite, gourmet kitchen open to family room and vaulted keeping room, breakfast area, formal dining room, half bath, mud room, utility room and covered deck overlooking private backyard. Three additional bedrooms and two baths upstairs. Plus a separate rear stairway to a large bonus/media room upstairs. Side entry garage on a corner lot with easy level access from side street. Let us meet you and your client and walk through the community and homes. Your buyers will not be disappointed. Please call or text me for the gate code if it is after 5pm weekday or during weekend. Amenities includes clubhouse, zero entry pool, basketball court, playground, gazebo, winding walking trails though-out 35 acres of natural green space.
Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
3,873 sq. ft
Scenic Falls Of Braselton
3,873 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Island,Keeping Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Stone
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Corner,Private Backyard,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service