Charming Tusquittee Creek front cottage offering a unique opportunity to own both sides of Tusquittee Creek. Mountain views from the front porch and creek views from the back. The residence features 3 bedrooms, 2 full and one half baths, sunroom, 2-car attached garage, mudroom, potting shed, equipment shed & extensive landscaping throughout both pieces of property. The main level features an open concept living, dining and kitchen as well as a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet. The main level seamlessly leads to the expansive rear porch and outdoor area complete with firepit, steps to the creek, rock walkways, lounging areas and so much more. Hear the sounds of Tusquittee Creek from every part of this one-of-a-kind property.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
2 Full/1 Half
Private Sewer,Septic Tank
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Other (See Remarks),Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Mountain View,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service