What a fantastic addition to this home using the ATTIC space! A 3rd level, which has its own living area, loft, large bedroom, and full bath! This is an addition to the 4 bedrooms upstairs, one which has an extra nook for a desk/tv/play area. And the master has a renovated bathroom with a modern soaking tub! Down on the main floor you have a huge kitchen with a wall of windows and 2 skylights, 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, separate living room with French doors for a private office and a deck with a tin roof to listen to the rain or look out over the fenced yard with firepit! Plenty of storage in the half basement or finish it out for even more space! Neighborhood has swim team, tennis teams, clubhouse, playground and walking trail!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Tankless Water Heater,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service