This charming 1930's Bungalow style Ranch Rehab is waiting for you! The exterior and interior are both inviting. This three (3) bedrooms, three(3) full Bathroom home features a Living room, kitchen, and separate breakfast/dining area. Natural light helps to capture the eclectic touches throughout the home and the master bedroom feels like a cozy retreat with a two-person shower. Walnut colored hardwood floors, smooth interior ceiling, recess lighting, modern galley style kitchen, soft close cabinets, stainless steel appliance package, exotic granite tops, subway tile, french doors, tile baths, deck, rail privacy fencing surrounds the front and side of the property with a large backyard for outdoor entertaining. Close to everything!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, Craftsman, Cottage, Traditional
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
Paul D West
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Recently Renovated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,2 Car.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard,Seasonal View,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service