Attention, agents: multiple offers. Please make highest and best when offering. We're celebrating a beautiful Southern Autumn here now and want you to come take a look since we know you'll want to close in time to spend Christmas in your perfect modern farmhouse! We have the porches, just bring the sweet tea (or apple cider!). Get back to nature, make some additional income boarding horses, or enjoy your own homestead for self sustainability on this great 16.1 acre horse farm, idyllically showcasing the perfect modern farmhouse, built in 2012. Lovingly maintained throughout, the house has an incredibly low-energy footprint, w/a GEOTHERMAL system that will keep you comfortable for less than $125 per month (the average bill over the last 12 months, even with everyone "social distancing" at home 24 hours a day since early spring, was $120.50!), even w/all the light-filled windows, which were designed to maximize the amazing views of the farm. Luxury finishes include site-finished hardwood floors, trey ceilings, recessed lighting, stone fireplace, transoms, custom mill/trim work, granite countertops, & stainless appliances. All the hallways and doorways are wider for an even more open feeling. Oversized garage is insulated. Equestrians, you'll love the 4-board fencing, 6 stall barn w/electricity, tack room & shed, 6 let out pens, cattle chute, & just being able to ride every day on your OWN farm. You won't miss having to pay to board your horses. New well pump 2020. There are currently 3 horses boarded at $4800 per year (negotiated as a special trade rate with one of the boarders), but the normal rate is $200 per horse per month. Seller has had 10 horses boarded at a single time, all "pasture boarded" so it's minimal effort to maintain. Whether you love horses, or just want a beautiful space of your own, this is a magical place.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional
2,087 sq. ft
2,087 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Ethel W Kight
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 32 Doors
- 2. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Doors. 32" Doors.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Geothermal
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Stables. Open Land.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service