The Timberland floor plan offers TWO living spaces...one up and one down. Secondary bedroom/office is on main along with spacious eat in kitchen and formal dining room. Upstairs is a large owners suite with a to die for walk in closet. Two additional beds share a full bath with double vanities. A covered porch is perfect outdoor living space! This is all featured on 3+ acres! Don't like this floor plan? No problem!!! We have an awesome selection of plans and lots to build on! CALL TODAY AND FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE $4500 IN CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE!
Single Family, Craftsman
3,000 sq. ft
Minor Subdivision For Trademark Quality Homes
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pike County Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Detached,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service