One of Lake Lanier's finest & most meticulously kept homes is now available and shows like a new home! Move in ready. An approximately 7,000 sq. ft., all brick and stone, 6 bedrooms, 5 baths custom built home with spectacular views of Lake Lanier. Features include fireplaces, coffered & tray ceilings, huge kitchen with tile & granite, custom trim throughout, granite & tile in all bathrooms, master bath has jetted tub, walk-in shower & large closet. Large finished terrace level hosts a kitchen, media room, fireplace, bedroom, bath, & living /dining area. Huge sub-basement has 16' ceilings. Interior & exterior front newly painted. Decks updated. Decorative metal fencing throughout yard. Beautifully landscaped, multi-terraced yard & multiple retaining walls. About 226 feet lake frontage. HOA maintained, deep water community dock with deeded single slip. Amazing location 5-10 minutes to hospital, doctors, dentists, shopping, & I-985.
Single Family, Traditional
7,000 sq. ft
Old River Pointe
7,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Stone
- Boat Amenities
- Covered Dock - 1 Slip,Shared Dock,Stationary Dock
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Veranda. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service