Located in a safe and quiet neighborhood. Convenient to historic down town Elberton. Less than a mile from the high school. The City walking trail and park are just a few steps from your front door. This adorable home is ready for you to make yours.
Single Family, Traditional
Elbert Co Primary/Elem
- Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Kitchen Level Entry,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service