Put PARADISE in your GPS and it will lead you to 200 Old Country Club Road. Very RARE opportunity to own this custom build home by Baldwin County's premier builder Billy Allen. Secluded 11.36 acres with 600 ft. of Oconee River frontage, yet only 2 miles from downtown Milledgeville. The home is cypress sided with the lover level sided with red brick. 5 bedroom/4 full baths. The ground level floor consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen, dining room, and living room. The fully finished basement consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and great room/game room, and climate controlled storage room. Large walk in closets. Custom cabinets throughout. Granite countertops in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. 20x40 gunite swimming pool with saltwater system. 14x28 screened pool house. 24x60 pole barn. It's a must see for those who want it ALL!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
4,376 sq. ft
Old Country Club
4,376 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Floor Furnace.
- Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Masonry.
- Certified Good Cents,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Gas Logs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Garden Area,Out Building,Pool House,Pool-in Ground. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price