Ready for a new family! This 3/2 home is conveniently located in the Creekwood subdivision near shopping, dining, & I-95. Exterior features include easy maintenance tabby, tiled patio, spacious fully fenced yard, storage shed, & mature trees. Step inside to a split bedroom plan with wood & tile floors throughout- no carpet, bye bye allergies- freshly painted trim, new sliding doors, pantry, walk-in master closet & more. The HVAC has already been recently serviced, so check that off your honey-do list! Easy to show. Contact us today for more information or to schedule your tour.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,257 sq. ft
1,257 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service