This home is in highly sought after Brookstone on a cul-de-sac lot in the Cobb County School districts (Allatoona, Durham, Pickett’s Mill). The main level has beautiful hardwoods throughout with a living room, family room, guest bedroom, full bath, lots of windows on the back of the home looking out into a large, wooded greenspace area. Upper level hosts the master suite, and 4 additional bedrooms. Full unfinished basement stubbed for a bath. You will love the wrap around front porch and large entertaining deck on this quiet cul-de-sac.
Single Family, Traditional
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service