Diamond in the ruff. Downtown Monroe, just one block from the square. 2.25 acres, heart pine floors, salt water gunite pool, new roof. Looking for large rooms, 10 ft ceilings, all the wood trim and historic charm? Make this home yours! Owner financing available. Owner Agent.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
5,361 sq. ft
5,361 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service