Beautifully well built brick home on an acre lot. Two living rooms and dining room offer lots of space for a family. Master is on the main floor. Upstairs you'll find two large bedrooms and a craft room. Bonus room over the garage could be a fourth bedroom. This home has been meticulously maintained by one owner since it was built. Lovely landscaping and garden set this home apart. Don't miss it!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,389 sq. ft
2,389 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Garage Van Access,Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service