Everywhere you look is a view of the water! 190+ feet of Jackson lake frontage on a full acre. Home features 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths with great floor plan overlooking the Lake. Home has been recently updated with a new roof and the exterior has been freshly painted. Home is situated so that you have 270 degrees of lake views. Home also features a deck front and side, screened in porch and a concrete sitting area under the main porch. There is plenty of room for family, friends, vehicles, and toys. You have a private dock with the home and great open water views. A single garage door in the basement offers storage for toys and lake supplies. The property is inside Turtle Cove but on Ga Power leased land. Turtle Cove offers beaches, boat ramps, a restaurant and bar, 9 Hole Golf course, and a pool.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,000 sq. ft
Ga Power Lease Lot
2,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Drive Under/Basement,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Floating Dock
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Porch,Screen Porch. Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price