Cul-de-sac charmer on 1/2 acre in Shadowlawn. Teak wood floors run throughout the great room and kitchen and dining area and hallways. This 3/2 open floor plan has a gas fireplace in the great room. The eat in kitchen has a breakfast bar and beautiful granite counter-tops. Spacious bedrooms and an interior laundry. The owners suite has an amazing bathroom with an extra large tiled shower with dual shower heads and a large walk in closet. In addition to the double car garage there is an additional garage in the fenced in back yard. This garage can be used for an office or workshop and has an AC. There is a 30 AMP RV receptacle in the backyard garage. Backyard can accommodate an RV and boat.Relax on your covered back porch and enjoy the private backyard.
Single Family, Traditional
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,RV/Boat Parking,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Out Building,Porch,Workshop. Cul De Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service