Beautiful new construction in the country! The Timberline plan - Lot 9 - on 3.59 acres! One level ranch floorplan with 4 true bedrooms and 2 full baths! Open concept floorplan with spacious family room open to dining area and great island kitchen for easy conversations and entertaining! The kitchen features an island with bar seating, solid wood cabinetry with soft close hinges, walk-in pantry, granite counters, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Split bedroom plan offering the three secondary bedrooms in their own wing of the house with a dual sink bathroom w/separate wet area for the shower/tub for functionality. Oversized laundry room and rear foyer entrance. Great private owner's suite w/walk in closet, dual sink vanity, soaking tub, and large separate tile shower. Luxury vinyl planked hardwood flooring throughout (no carpet) and granite in kitchen and baths! Huge covered rear patio w/wood planked ceiling, covered front porch, sodded front and back yards, 2 car side entry garage, lifetime architectural shingles, and sturdy James Hardie concrete sided exterior! Total electric and easy commuters location near 19/41. Rear yard overlooks wooded acreage with mature hardwoods, creek, and serene peace.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,850 sq. ft
1,850 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lamar County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service