Beautiful home in a completely private setting minutes from Jackson Lake & Bear Creek Marina! This home has had only one owner and was built by the seller! There are so many cool features such as wood flooring, wood trim throughout the home, open concept with gorgeous views out the living room windows and stone fireplace The basement includes a large space with another fireplace, bedroom and wet bar that includes a small refrigerator. There is also plenty of storage with a built in safe! Surrounded by woods the yard includes a sprinkler system the works off a private well. The main home is public water. There is a gated entrance with plenty of parking, a detached 2 care garage with lots of storage and large grassy area for hanging out! The adjacent property is also for sale for additional acreage! Home is being sold "as is"!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,560 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Laundry Closet
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,360 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,880 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Stone, Aluminum
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other,Sprinkler System. Level,Private.
1031 Exchange, Cash, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price