THE ULTIMATE IN PRIVACY! 5 bedrooms/4Bath Adirondack is snugged away somewhere in the middle of 35 acres. Heart pine exterior and interior doors, flooring, and wainscoting. Exterior and interior hand railing from GC Atkinson Hall circa 1896. Did I fail to mention the exterior of the home is also heart pine. 9inch hand-hewn timbers in the basement. The property features a log barn, 3 dog kennels, a pond, and a creek. Enjoy your outdoor fireplace and grill while grasping the mountains feel. All this while living less than 2 miles from downtown Milledgeville.
Single Family, 3+ Story
4,978 sq. ft
4,978 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Other
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,978 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Indoor Grill
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Propane. Floor Furnace.
- Bath Finished,Exterior Entry,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Garden. Private,Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price