Come and find that peaceful easy feeling out in beautiful Gillsville. Surrounded by friendly but spread-out neighbors and wide-open working farms, this 4BR/3BA on 3.76 acres was built in 2019 and is ready for you. Hunt or watch deer in your woods on the backside of your property. Enjoy a morning coffee or a relaxing evening on the covered back patio. Spread out the family with two split bedrooms including the master on the main and two more upstairs. No HOA or restrictions You decide what you do with your property. Great location out of the hustle and bustle of traffic, but within fifteen minutes of dinning, medical, shopping and everything else you need. This might be just what you have been looking for in a home on some land.
Single Family, Craftsman
2,232 sq. ft
2,232 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Banks Co Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pool-above Ground,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service