This slice of heaven in the country is renovated with gorgeous upgrades throughout. 4 fireplaces, beamed ceilings, and hardwoods. Kitchen is a chef's dream with quartz countertops, over the stove pot filler, gas cook top/grill combo and wine seller! 2 Master bedrooms! One on main. Larger master upstairs includes master bath that has double sinks, whirlpool tub, and California style walk in closet. Horse barn, pond, storage shed, 2 decks, and 2 patios. Four separate patios/decks. Beautiful pond views from kitchen window! 220 volt RV hookup! Seller is motivated!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 4. Masonry,Metal,Wood Stove.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport.
- Boat Amenities
- Floating Dock
- Wood Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Barn,Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Stables. Private Backyard,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service