Welcome to this comfortable home on a tree-lined quiet street in the gated Chateau Elan. Main floor is handicap accessible (just need to add small ramp). The large southern front porch greets you as you enter into a great floor plan with kitchen conveniently located between the large keeping room & family room. Huge Master Suite is upstairs along with 3 secondary ensuites & bonus room. The daylight terrace level features a full kitchen, theater room & other finished space..perfect in law suite. Covered back porch, peach trees and garden. Paint & carpet allowance.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer In Street
Frank N Osborne
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. .
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 32 Doors
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Doors. Baths. 32" Doors,Bath Access Wheelchair,Low Kitchen Counters,Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service