Solid home sitting on 3 acres of land. Home sits on a lot and there's three additional lots that go with it. Bring your family and let them build on the lots or use them all for yourself. Nice country setting located near shopping, schools and places of worship. A short drive to Centre, Jacksonville or Gadsden. Home offers 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths with a bonus room that could be a large 4th bedroom. Lots of windows for natural light. Just a few upgrades or your personal touch to call it your own. Two car attached garage, outbuilding and an in-ground pool that needs a liner. Per seller they have a quote for repairs. Your decision to keep the pool or cover it. Seller is willing to work that out.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Storm Doors,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building,Pool-in Ground,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service