Currently open to all ages! Leave that lawn mower behind, and get ready for easy living in this beautiful community close to dining, groceries, and shopping. Minutes drive to beautiful hiking/biking trails of Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, downtown Marietta, and major highways. This 2 year old fully-upgraded home boasts a stunning and spacious kitchen with ample quartz countertops overlooking a cozy open floor plan that just makes life easy. Gorgeous primary suite contains an oversized bathroom with spacious closet, dual vanities, water closet and shower with bench. This bathroom truly exudes luxury. Lower level contains two additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath, large open loft area, and covered patio. Plenty of additional storage space as well. The community allows 20% of residents to be under the age of 55.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,582 sq. ft
2,582 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 32 Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Doors. 32" Doors.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks),Porch,Sprinkler System. None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service