CHARMING EXECUTIVE HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SWIM TENNIS COMMUNITY! Over 3,000 square foot home features 4 bed/3.5 baths with master on main. Hardwood flooring and new carpet throughout. Family room overlooks the private wooded backyard. Kitchen features plenty of counter space, double oven, gas cooking and large breakfast area. Separate laundry room conveniently located near kitchen and mud room. Spacious master suite is perfectly situated on main level. Master bath features double vanities, large Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Three large bedrooms and two full baths upstairs as well as a huge bonus room with extra storage. The home is situated on approximately 2 acres on a more private side street with a beautiful park in front. The deck is a perfect spot for grilling and enjoying the peace and quiet of this lovely home. The backyard is surrounded by hardwood trees. Horsemen’s Run neighborhood a side walk community, is also sought after for its excellent schools, the social four seasons park in the center of the neighborhood, and close to the best shopping and dining in the area. Best value in award winning Whitewater, Sarah Harp Minter Elementary school district. Your house is move in ready! Agent Related To Seller.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,100 sq. ft
3,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sara Harp Minter
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Block,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Backyard,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service