Just what you've been looking for - this 4 bedroom/3 bath home sits back off the road on a completely private lot. Beautiful stone fireplace in the great room, wonderful rustic flooring throughout main living area, large dining area off the kitchen, plus an office/keeping room. The large laundry area connects the house to the huge finished bonus room over the 3 car garage. You'll find plenty of parking space for camper, boat or other "toys", and a good sized storage building that stays with the property. Yard is fenced for pets and kids, and plenty of wildlife roam the woods behind the home. Sq Footage of home is not correct on Tax Report!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Keeping Room,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Masonry.
- Certified Good Cents,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Detached,Garage,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Stone, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service