This oasis was built with love and occupied by the most lovely couple. Here they wrote novels, cooked and canned, grew the most amazing flowers, fruit and vegetables, and simply enjoyed life together. At a glance, this may look like a simple ranch home. However, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find a full finished basement as well. The main floor features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, a large family room overlooking the beautiful fireplace and front pasture. The kitchen and laundry room floors are a beautiful Italian tile. In addition to the large porch that spans the front of the house, there's a screened in porch off the kitchen that overlooks the private back yard. Downstairs you'll find another full kitchen, large family room with wood stove, full bath and 2 additional bedrooms. This area has it's own entrance for those looking for an in-law suite or apartment. Last, but certainly not least, outside you'll find apple trees, pear trees, fig trees, nectarine, plums and muscadines! There's a beautiful pond, creek, pastures and wooded areas to explore as well as outbuildings to keep all your fun toys this property will allow. This property needs to be seen to be believed and appreciated fully! It is truly a blank slate that can be made yours!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,768 sq. ft
3,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Breakfast Room,Second Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,884 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,884 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 1. Family Room,Masonry,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Soaking Tub,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Roommate Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Water Feature. Open Lot,Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price