Great location! close to the interstate, shopping and schools. This home features a large living room with a fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a eating area, all bedrooms are on the main floor. The master bedroom has a separate sitting area, large bathroom with a garden tub, separate shower and walk in closet. There is a bonus room up stairs that would make a great play room, office or rec room. The back yard is private and fenced in. This home has been well maintained with new interior paint, flooring, new roof and HVAC! Beautiful established yard.
Single Family, Traditional
2,091 sq. ft
2,091 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Stepless Entry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service