INVESTORS and REHAB ENTHUSIASTS, here's your next hidden jewel! Sellers will replace roof before closing. Enter this elegant ranch that's ready for your handiwork, with formal foyer to be greeted by hardwood flooring, dual crown moulding, upgraded baseboards, and judges paneling continuing into the dining room. Ahead is the large family room for fireside gathering which overlooks the back deck, and is open to the breakfast room. Kitchen has a breakfast bar, lots of white cabinets, and is adorned with double crown moulding, upgraded baseboards, and a walk-in pantry. Laundry room is conveniently located near the master bedroom on the main level near the kitchen. Master bath has jacuzzi tub, and separate shower. Split bedroom plan provides privacy and space with two additional bedrooms and a full bath. Home is on an adorable corner lot of cul-de-sac road, has level driveway leading to side garage, and dual parking pad. Come see this great rehab value!
Single Family, Traditional
1,670 sq. ft
1,670 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Corner,Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service