Spectacular and well-maintained 5BR, 4 bath home in sought after Wolf Creek Country Club. Hardwood flooring through the entire home. Entertain guests in your well apportioned formal living and dining rooms. Dramatic foyer entry with high ceiling that graces double staircases. Family room with fireplace, bedroom with full bath and open concept kitchen w/island. On the upper level, you will find a desirable split plan. Sip morning coffee or have an evening cocktail in your private covered, screened in patio. 2 car garage with storage area.The oversized owner's suite encompasses a sitting room, large walk-in closet, double sinks, separate shower and tub. 2 bedrooms share a jack & jill bath and the 4th bedroom is self-contained. There is a ton of storage on the main level. This Golf course and swim/tennis community is conveniently located with easy access to 285, airport and downtown Atlanta. Minutes to Wolf Creek Amphitheatre, Wolf Creek Library. New Publix shopping and retail center under development close by. Showings by appointment only, Home is occupied and not on Lockbox. All visitors must wear mask and remove shoes when touring your future home. Agent is related to seller. Make this your residence or add it to your income producing portfolio. Call or text agent for scheduling.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Screen Porch. Golf Course.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service