Stately Southern brick traditional w/4 bedrooms & 2 baths situated back from the street among the Georgia pines in a quiet neighborhood. $30,000 renovation with brand new Carrier HVAC & new 200 amp electrical panel & service. Freshly painted inside and out with open floor plan and hardwood floors throughout. Family room with floor-to-ceiling fireplace and built-in bookcases opens to the dining room that is open to the kitchen. Den/sunroom with floor-to-ceiling bookcases & tongue and groove ceiling opens to deck and private, fenced backyard. 2 car enclosed garage w/ storage closet.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,323 sq. ft
2,323 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Other (See Remarks)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawlspace,Entrance - Outside,Slab/None
- 1. Masonry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Storage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Dog Run/Pen,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service