Total Renovation and Expansion of this 1910 Classic Bungalow in Candler Park. Welcoming Front Porch with Custom Transom. This home features 10' ceilings, bright open floor plan, a new large Gourmet Kitchen, overlooking the Living Room, Dining Room, and Den. Large Master Suite w/ Trey Ceiling, walk-in closet, Bath w/ Separate Shower and Tub. Den w/ Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights, and French Doors to Huge Deck. Perfect for relaxing, grilling, or entertaining. 2nd New Bath, Laundry Room, 3 original Fireplaces (1 fully functional) in Living Room. New Roof, Siding, Windows (Pella), HVAC, Hot Water Heater, Wood Floors, Fence and 2-3 tandem parking in driveway. Very walkable area with excellent schools. Short walk to Little Five, or Candler Park Village.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, Craftsman, Cottage
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
David T Howard
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 3. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Skylight,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. City View,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service