This lovely home is located in South Oconee in the Pebble Creek Subdivision. Recently sold out, Pebble Creek has paved sidewalks, streetlights, a community pool and clubhouse. This practically new, 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home boasts built in bookcases, surround sound, entertainment center including TV, and receiver, a covered porch with a ceiling fan, and an iron fenced back yard. 4 Large bedrooms, all upstairs, including laundry room and landing. The Master closet has custom drawers, and shelving. The covered porch and two-car garage feature new epoxy flooring, and the garage has added storage. Don't miss out on this Oconee County Beauty, it won't last long!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Certified EnergyStar
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service