Fantastic Family home with in ground Pool on 2.06 acres. 4 or 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. All Brick exterior, fenced yard for pets, a covered shed for boats or toys, a Metal 10 x 18 workshop, brick pump house with storage. This beautiful home is in a great location between Metter and Statesboro, close to 1-16 for easy travel to Savannah. Enter the expansive front covered porch into the Foyer where you will have to your left a Separate dining room or Bedroom. To your right is the cozy family room with brick gas Fireplace and shiplap walls. The Kitchen is spacious with lots of beautiful natural wood cabinetry and large pantry, granite counters, double oven, stainless refrigerator, dishwasher and eat in breakfast area. Off the kitchen is the mud room/laundry room. Adjacent to the family room is a graciously sized bedroom with a full bath attached. Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms and a cute bathroom with a red "Birthday" claw foot tub. Downstairs on the main level is the huge Master Wing. There is an area currently used for dining that is perfect for an office leading into the Master wing. There is a separate entrance if you wanted to use this Master as an In-law suite. Beautiful wood floors. Trey ceiling, large double vanity master bath with jetted tub, and a generous walk in closet. Also, off the Master wing is the Cabana/Party room or separate living area with lots of windows and a view of the pool. It has a wet bar, mini fridge, and Ice maker, with french doors to the pool and Outdoor Spa/Hot tub. There is a 15 x 32 in ground pool with concrete decking and a brick fence. This home has so many wonderful features and is Priced exceptionally well, it will not last, so call today.
Single Family, Traditional
3,441 sq. ft
3,441 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport,Detached,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Dog Run/Pen,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Hot Tub,Out Building,Pool House,Pool-in Ground,Porch,Workshop. Open Land,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service