THIS ONE HAS IT ALL! As you step into this craftsman beauty, you'll be unsure just where to look first! From the gorgeous hardwoods, to the 10 feet plus ceilings on the main level, to the four fireplaces nestled around the home, this is a show stopper home! This home features six bedrooms and six full bathrooms. The main level features a separate dining room, flex space with gas fireplace, family room, and much more. The chef's kitchen features granite countertops, double ovens, pantry, and views to the family room. The Master Suite is oversized and the bathroom features double vanities, soaking Jacuzzi tub, and large tile shower. The basement has been completely finished and is ready for entertaining. From the space for your pool table, to the fully custom coffee bar, to the movie theater, your guests will enjoy coming to your home! The basement also has an in-law suite with large closet and private bathroom with low-step shower. This home is also conveniently located minutes from Old Town Dawsonville and ten minutes from GA 400.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
6 Full/1 Half
7,550 sq. ft
7,550 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 4. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Golf Course.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service