This is a beautiful, easy living home in a quiet, friendly, active neighborhood complete with a common area nature preserve. The home features three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open floor plan. The light filled sunroom is the perfect place to read your favorite book and the screened porch offers you a serene space to enjoy the beautiful landscaping and the sounds of nature. Extra details like upgraded moldings, arched doorways, trey ceilings and granite countertops add beautiful extras to this home! Low monthly HOA fees take care of the landscaping... so no grass cutting for you! Don't miss the mudroom with built in cabinetry and the extra storage in the walk-in attic and garage. The washer and dryer will remain with the home...what could be better! The home is also convenient to shopping, dining and I-75 and 575. Dont' miss this one
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Doors
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service