This lovely home is not so much a rehab as it is a rebuild. The sellers updated and upgraded for their own creature comforts with an over abundance of insulation, heavy upgrade to the electric and plumbing, 2 Heat Pump/HVAC (2017 & 2020) zoned and programable thermostat. Don't believe what you see listed in the tax record square footage. Someone forgot to include the second floor Owners suite addition (+460 sqft) with private bath, walk in closet and laundry on same level and roof all completed in 2010. The finishes were all completed to include cabinetry, solid surface counters, lighting and fixtures, stainless and black appliances, not to forget about the beautiful flooring of hardwoods, tile, and new carpet. The baths have ceramic bath surrounds and tile flooring. Attached garage with all new concrete driveway and walks. Did I mention the full basement? That is where the unfinished 3rd full bath, rough in for kitchen and additional rooms are awaiting your taste to update and turn in to a in-law, studio or man cave.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Parking Pad,Storage,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service