A MUST SEE. This adorable cape code style property with a rocking chair front porch is situated with a beautiful view of the water from the back, tranquil screened in porch. Hardwood flooring entrance with lots of sunlight, open floorplan and separate dining room great for entertaining. Split three bedroom plan, master separate from other two bedrooms on the main level along with a large bonus room on the upper level. Master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet, separate standing shower, garden tub and double vanities. Two additional nice sized bedrooms with secondary full bath and lots of storage. Exterior recently painted and roof replaced one year ago. Community offers a fishing dock, a social gazebo, convenient to restaurants and shopping. Seller attaching a one year home warranty at no cost to Buyer. Alarm instructions in Private Remarks.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Cape Cod
2,493 sq. ft
2,493 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screen Porch. Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service