Elegant Tudor Style Home in one of the Top Rated School Districts! Centrally located in Johns Creek/Roswell area with easy access to Shopping, Amazing Parks & Trails and so much more! This home is as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside with great entertaining space and room for relaxation. Beautifully dressed interior and space that provides warmth & abundance of natural light throughout with brand new windows. As you step foot through the double front doors, you'll be delighted by a bright 2-story foyer that will lead you to a Guest Bedroom with Full Bath, separate Huge Dining Room & Living Room with Bay window, and Gorgeous Kitchen with Quartz & Marble Countertops, Updated Stainless Steel Appliances, and Coffee/Wine Bar which opens to a lovely Sunroom & large breakfast nook. Take up relaxation in the 2-story Fireside Family Room with wall of windows & brick fireplace while overlooking the serene private backyard. Terrace level provides additional living space with an in-law suite, fireside living room, bedroom/full bath and lots of storage space. Secondary level features an exquisite master suite with trey ceiling and stunning light & airy en-suite master bath with open tiled shower & clawfoot tub. Generously sized secondary bedrooms with ample closet space. Love to Entertain? This home also offers an amazing outdoor space with a running creek along the back & multiple decks and patios while overhearing the sounds of nature in your private manicured backyard. Established Active Community with wonderful Swim, Tennis & Playground Amenities.
Single Family, Traditional, Tudor
5,000 sq. ft
5,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Keeping Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Wood, Brick
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service