Lovingly updated all-brick single-family home in sought-after Henderson Walk community/Lakeside High district! Ideal for family life and entertaining: Beautiful light-filled paneled living room and dining room. Sunny renovated white kitchen gleams with loads of windows, ample storage, gas cooking, new stainless steel appliances, recessed & pendant lighting. Family room/den features built-in cabinetry, bookcases, natural-burning fireplace, French doors opening to deck. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout main. Large master suite features walk-in closet system. Renovated ensuite bath includes step-in shower, excellent details and fixtures. Two oversized bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets. Plantation shutters throughout. Expansive bonus room is perfect for office, 4th bedroom, teen suite, recreation or media room. Updated features & fixtures in a low-maintenance showplace. Spacious 2-car garage PLUS large storage attic space above the garage. STEM-certified Evansdale Elementary/award-winning Lakeside High schools! Ideally located: minutes to shopping, restaurants, library, I-85 and I-285, Emory/CDC, new CHOA.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service