Sparkles like new and move in ready! Spacious quality built ranch home offers large master, large family room with built-in bookcases, fireplace, & wired for surround sound. Split bedroom plan offers greater privacy for master. Huge rocking chair front porch perfect for summer evenings! 4 lots make up a total of 4.88 acres. Large side entry double garage. Out buildings. Conveniently located only minutes from downtown Greensboro, and approximately 6.8 miles from I-20. New roof with 50 year shingles. New HVAC 2020.
Single Family, Ranch
2,016 sq. ft
2,016 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Workshop. Level Lot,Open Land,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price